Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Drag Queen: Minivans with Hemis

This is NOT the van I was looking for...
I can die happy, for I have finally experienced the apex, the culmination of human dorkiness... A minivan took off down my street revving its engine for all it was worth.

A minivan... Really?

Really?

What small-minded, small-genitalia-ed idiot thinks that drag racing a minivan by itself down a residential street at 9pm does ANYTHING to impress and/or intimidate me?
DORK = Drives minivans very fast
down the street.

What DOES it do, you ask?

It kinda makes me want to run after the van, rip the door off the hinges, pull the little punk out and scream into his face. There could be bloodshed involved, as well; I'm not sure. But I'll keep you posted.

Where was I? Oh, yes, screaming into the little punk's face, "What is your PROBLEM?! There are children on this street, you dolt!"

And therein, as they say, lies the crux of the matter. There are children. Children who play near the street, cross the road without looking both ways, etc.

The "After" of the van above...
At which point I realize that I have turned into my mother... ish. I've become a person who considers that my (and others') reckless behavior may harm or worse some innocent person (read, child). That kinda pisses me off.


To put people's safety and lives in danger for no other reason than to get your kicks? This is just something that I do not understand.

Maybe it's just me. After all, I've never understood humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment